Tenants Home Contents Insurance

Your housing provider does not insure your furniture, belongings and other personal items within your home against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes and other household risks. The Thistle Tenant Risks scheme can offer tenants and residents the chance to insure the contents of their homes in an easy and affordable way.

Thistle Tenant Risks home contents insurance scheme is a special insurance scheme for social housing tenants living in Scotland. It is provided by Thistle Tenant Risks in conjunction with Allianz Insurance plc.

Insurance for your furniture, TV, clothing, carpets, electrical items and general household goods - This insurance will cover most of your household goods and contents whilst in your home. The insurance also covers replacement of external locks if your keys are lost or stolen and the contents of your freezer. There is also cover for personal liability and also your decorations which you may be responsible for under your tenancy agreement.

Thistle Tenant Risks Home
Contents Insurance

"Thistle Tenant Risks were very helpful when I suffered a burglary - I've recommended them to all my friends."

Mr Stewart
a Link Group tenant

Back to Top